SCN Diagnostics maintains the United States largest SCN culture collection providing our clients with tailored screening options to help meet their desired goals.
- You can choose from a list of available SCN populations spanning the diversity of HG types.
- Are you interested in testing your own SCN population? For an additional charge, we will increase your population and use it to screen your plant lines.
- Are you interested in other plant testing services? We can screen other plant species for resistance to cyst nematodes.
All of our screens include a complementary HG type test on the SCN population used for screening.
Screening services are billed per plant. We are certified for both transgenic and conventional plant testing. Transgenic materials are subject to a special handling and disposal fee.
SUBMIT SEED FOR ANALYSIS
- Package seed* (minimum of 20 seeds/line/nematode population) in labeled envelopes and ship to:
1721 East Campus Loop
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211-5315
*Germination rate of seeds must be >90% or additional charges may apply. Untreated seed only.
- E-mail an excel spreadsheet listing line names to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include quote number in subject line.
- Results will be delivered by email within the agreed upon timeline.